Dear Patients, Residents and Families,
Open to Visitors with Precautions
With few limitations, visitation is now allowed for all residents at all times, while continuing to follow all Core Principles of COVID-19 infection prevention (CMS QSO-20-39-NH REVISED). Outdoor visitation is still preferred where possible, even in lower risk community conditions and even when residents and visitors are fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, because it generally poses the lowest risk of transmission due to space and air flow. Virtual visits using technology (e.g., iPad) are also available to all residents.
When visiting your loved one, please keep in mind the following practices which can reduce the risk of COVID transmission:
- Follow proper hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred).
- Wear a standard face mask covering both mouth and nose.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
CMS also strongly encourages all visitors to become vaccinated.Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should reschedule their visit and not enter the facility.
In the event that the Center has a COVID-19 outbreak or your loved one is in quarantine, please be advised of the potential risk of visiting.
*Fully vaccinated refers to a person who is > 2 weeks following receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series, or > 2 weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine, per the CDC’s Public Health Recommendations for Vaccinated Persons.
As a reminder, you can visit your Center’s web page for daily updates on visitation and vaccination rates at: https://www.genesishcc.com/findlocations.
- Coronavirus Update 11/18/2021
- Coronavirus Update 10/22/2021
- Coronavirus Update 09/29/2021
- Coronavirus Update 08/02/2021
- Coronavirus Update 05/25/2021
- Coronavirus Update 03/19/2021
- Coronavirus Update 02/10/2021
- Coronavirus Update 01/28/2021
- Coronavirus Update 11/24/2020
- Coronavirus Update 10/20/2020
- Coronavirus Update 09/14/2020
- Coronavirus Update 07/27/2020
- Coronavirus Update 06/12/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/29/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/13/2020
- Coronavirus Update 05/01/2020
- Coronavirus Update 04/22/2020
- Coronavirus Update 04/08/2020
- Coronavirus update 03/30/2020
- Coronavirus Update 03/25/2020
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) includes a number of provisions to provide relief to the public from issues caused by the pandemic, including price transparency for COVID -19 testing. Section 3202(b) of the CARES Act requires providers of diagnostic tests for COVID-19 to post the cash price for a COVID-19 diagnostic test on their website. These cash prices are valid during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency only. Click here to find the cash price as used in the CARES Act COVID-19 diagnostic antigen tests for individuals who seek COVID-19 testing from the Center.
We remain committed to keeping families updated about the situation at our facility, and how their loved ones are doing. Keeping families informed is our top priority.
Thank you, Dick Mackey, nephew of Virginia Bretchel, for sharing his kind words, and for Courtney Wood for sharing this fun selfie!
“Even during this time of the pandemic, I’m very happy with the care that she’s gotten. The administrator at the facility has had a Zoom call every day to keep everyone updated. The nursing home always calls me whenever there is an issue. I couldn’t be happier with the place.” – Dick Mackey, nephew of resident Virginia
- Heroes in action
- COVID+ patients leave the facility to return home
- Chester County teen cheering up nursing home residents during COVID-19 outbreak
- First responders show support for nursing home residents