Waldorf Center Recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Nursing Homes for 202410/18/2023
[Waldorf, MD] – Waldorf Center today announced that it has been recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Nursing Homes for 2024. This prestigious award is presented by Newsweek and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list was announced on September 27th, 2023, and can currently be viewed on the Newsweek’s website.
The America’s Best Nursing Homes 2024 ranking lists the nation’s leading nursing homes in the 25 states with the highest number of facilities according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The evaluation is based on five data sources:
- CMS Data: Used to determine the performance of nursing homes.
- National Online Survey: Thousands of medical professionals (registered nurses, nursing home managers and administrators, licensed practical nurses / licensed vocational nurses, nursing assistants, therapists, and physicians) were surveyed.
- Management of the Covid-19 situation: A Covid-19 score for each facility was calculated, with the objective to award nursing homes which have had the best possible response and protocols during the pandemic.
- Resident Satisfaction Data: National Patient Safety Goals from the Joint Commission and Google reviews were included.
- Accreditation: Data on nursing homes provided by The Joint Commission (TJC) and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Based on the results of the study, Waldorf Center is ecstatic to be recognized as one of Newsweek’s America’s Best Nursing Homes for 2024.
“I am so proud of the entire team at Waldorf Center for winning this award,” states Waldorf Center Administrator, Benjamin Kyler. “Waldorf staff members go above and beyond every day to keep patients and residents safe, healthy and happy. We are thrilled that their achievements at Waldorf Center have been recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Nursing Homes for 2024.”
About Waldorf Center
Waldorf Center is a 115-bed nursing home located in Waldorf, Maryland. Waldorf Center offers post-hospital, short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term and respite care. The facility accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances. Waldorf Center is also a 2023 AHCA Bronze Award Winner and We Honor Veterans Community Partner. To learn more about Waldorf Center, please visit https://www.genesishcc.com/waldorf.
Statista publishes hundreds of worldwide industry rankings and company listings with high profile media partners. This research and analysis service is based on the success of statista.com, the leading data and business intelligence portal that provides statistics, business relevant data, and various market and consumer studies and surveys.