Genesis HealthCare is a holding company with subsidiaries that, on a combined basis, offer services to more than 250 skilled nursing facilities and assisted/senior living communities in 22 states. Genesis subsidiaries also supply rehabilitation therapy to approximately 1,100 locations in 43 states and the District of Columbia. Our five largest states of operation are PA, WV, NM, MA and NH.
Media Contact: 610-283-4995
Headquarters: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Staff: Approximately 34,000 employees
Vitality through Skilled Nursing
- Genesis affiliates provide services across nearly 30,000 skilled nursing and senior living beds company-wide.
- Genesis affiliates provide high-quality post-acute care, long-term care and assisted/senior living services in the local markets in which they serve.
- Many facilities offer sub-acute specialty services such as Dialysis, Ventilator and Memory Support.
- The majority of patients are admitted directly from the hospital. All facilities follow a universal staff COVID-19 vaccine requirement to protect patients, residents, families and fellow colleagues.
Full and part-time therapists conduct daily therapy and wellness sessions in approximately 1,100 sites, including all Genesis HealthCare facilities.
- As a full-service contract rehabilitation provider, Powerback partners with facilities to manage and provide rehabilitation services in assisted living centers, retirement communities, hospitals, home health companies, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality health care and everyday compassion.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.genesishcc.com
Click here to download the Genesis Press Kit