Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package is part of the reason Genesis HealthCare has one of the highest retention levels in the industry. We’re also known for our honesty and integrity, for the level of caring shown to those we work with and who work for us, and our willingness to accommodate employee needs. As part of our team, an employee may qualify for full-time benefits even if working as few as the equivalent of four days per week.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive selection of medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- Flex spending for medical/dependent care
- 401K retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off with “buy-back” options
- Flexible staffing levels: full time, part time, casual, weekend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Referral Bonus Program
- Over 400 skilled nursing centers in 29 states and more than 1,400 rehabilitation / respiratory therapy sites across 27 states
- Relocation Assistance Program
- And more...