Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package is part of the reason Genesis HealthCare has one of the highest retention levels in the industry. We’re also known for our honesty and integrity, for the level of caring shown to those we work with and who work for us, and our willingness to accommodate employee needs. As part of our team, an employee may qualify for full-time benefits even if working as few as the equivalent of four days per week.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive selection of medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- Flex spending for medical/dependent care
- 401K retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off with “buy-back” options
- Flexible staffing levels: full time, part time, casual, weekend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Referral Bonus Program
- Over 500 skilled nursing centers in 34 states and more than 1,700 rehabilitation / respiratory therapy sites across 45 states
- Relocation Assistance Program*
- And more...
*Are you planning to relocate…or just seeking a new adventure? Genesis Rehab Services offers Relocation Assistance for select positions throughout the country! If you’re interested in relocating, please speak with your recruiter regarding current opportunities that qualify for the Relocation Assistance Program, or e-mail us at RehabJobs@genesishcc.com
to learn more.