Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers, operating more than 500 Skilled Nursing Centers and Assisted / Senior Living Communities in 34 states. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to more than 1,800 health care locations in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Our five largest states of operation are CA, MD, NJ, PA and WV.
Headquarters: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Chief Executive Officer: George V. Hager, Jr.
Staff: Approximately 95,000 employees
• Genesis skilled nursing and senior living facilities have approximately 60,000 beds company-wide.
• Our Skilled Nursing Centers provide Sub-Acute/Short Stay, Long Term, Rehabilitation and Respite
Care and many offer sub-acute specialty services such as Orthopedic, Dialysis, Ventilator and Alzheimer’s/
• Genesis recently underwent a company-wide multi-million dollar renovation project* and modernization efforts
included the renovation of facilities and the addition of new clinical capabilities and specialties.
• Over 90% of our patients* are admitted directly from the hospital.
• Anticipate more than 200,000 admissions annually.
• 60% of our patients* return home within 24 days.
* Based upon Genesis legacy facilities..
Genesis Rehab Services (GRS)
Full and part-time therapists conduct daily therapy and wellness sessions in more than 1,800 sites, including all Genesis HealthCare facilities. As a full-service contract rehabilitation provider, GRS partners with facilities to manage and provide rehab services in assisted living centers, retirement communities, hospitals, home health companies, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality health care and everyday compassion.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.genesishcc.com
Click here to download the Genesis Press Kit